Dating Tips and Hints - Marriage Women
Dear DatingWalk.com Users,
We have assembled these DatingWalk tips and hints to help you make the most of your Dating Walk! Use these tips to enjoy your search to hopefully find the person you are looking for!
Remember, the most important thing is to have fun and to meet other people! Here are some online dating tips to make the search for your true love easier and more successful:
1. Choose an appealing heading for your profile
Choose an original and catchy heading! The heading should not have more than four to five words. Remember, the heading will give the first impression about you.
2. Create your profile
Your profile should be the best representation of yourself. Fill in as many details as possible details about yourself and give a good description about the partner you are looking for.
- Remember, your profile should contain as many details as possible details about yourself, it is a unique personal introduction.
- Please be authentic and give a positive representation of yourself.
- Your profile should be the best introduction of yourself like you want to be introduction to people your admire most in the offline world.
- A good description of you will help to receive more responses.
- Add a photo to your profile, profiles with photos clearly get more attention than those without photos.
3. Add your photo
Pictures are worth a thousand words.
- Use your best photos! Use high quality photos that clearly let people see who you are.
- Always show your whole face on a photo
- Choose a photo that is well lit (is taken in good light conditions)
- Make sure that you are not to small on a big photo. In such case crop your photo using this feature in the “Add manage photo section” on the website or a picture program on your computer.
- Look for something better that just a webcam shot. Webcam shots are of inferior quality and should only be a temporary solution if no other photo is available.
- If you are not satisfied with your photo, look for professional help of a photographer or ask a friend to take some more appealing shots of you.
- Show your smile, a smile will work wonders!
4. Your first letter
- Your first letter should be short but give a good first introduction about you.
- Be friendly, confident and encouraging! Let the other person know, why you decided to write.
- Don’t be too formal, humor is one way to break the ice!
- Create a good balance of questions and answers and give some general information about your interests, hopes and dreams.
- Ask a few open-ended questions that require more than a yes or no answer so that the other person has to tell you more than just a view words.
- Don't worry about a perfect spelling or grammar; just let your personality shine through.
- Use a simple language and avoid idioms because it will make a translation more accurate with a language translator.
5. Be positive
- Be positive, everyone prefers to be surrounded by positive company.
- Let your natural cheerfulness and passion for life shine through in your writing.
- Don't be negative, negativity repels and won't attract your soul mate. If you feel negative or depressed or even in suicidal attitude, you may take counseling.
6. Be honest
- Allow others to learn about your true personality, respect the other person’s time as well as you own time and give true information about yourself.
- Allow each other to make a decision based on true information.
- Open yourself to happiness by allowing someone to love you for who you are.
- The fastest way to ruin what might have started to be a wonderful friendship is to lie. Remember that dishonesty will always be caught sooner or later and end in suspicions.
7. Be Patient
- Take your time and be patient, you will have all the time you need to find your perfect mate.
- Meet as many women or men as possible and correspond with many members.
- Make use of the advantages of our website and that we are constantly adding new members.
- Meet many new people, be patient, read carefully, and search thoughtfully.
- Make lots of new friends and enjoy your time before your open your heart to someone!
- If you do not receive a prompt answer, remember that there can be different reasons for it. Stay in contact and express your friendship.
- Avoid disappointments by making to fast decisions. True love will wait and patience will be your best advice.
- Enjoy your pleasant anticipations and remember that anticipation can be a wonderful time!
8. Trust your Intuition
- Trust your instincts, careful and thoughtful decisions generally gain better dating results. Guard against trusting the untrustworthy; take all the time you need to test for a trustworthy person and pay careful attention along the way.
- If you suspect someone is lying, he or she will act accordingly.
- Be conscientious about romance and don’t fall in love to easily at the click of a mouse! Don’t become intimate to soon with someone, even if that intimacy takes place online only. If you conscientiously decide to cross the point of just being pan pals, be smart and protect yourself.
9. Calling on the telephone
As you get to know each other better, you may want to hear each other's voice.
- Only share your phone number when you feel completely comfortable and have some background information on the other person. Consider your security and do not reveal your personal phone number to a stranger, consider if you would do this in real life.
- After you have agreed to call, please surprise your new friend by initiating the call.
- Regularl calls will show your serious interest and commitment, but respect the privacy of your new friend, do not hassle someone with to frequent calls.
- If your new friend lives in another country, show your sympathy by considering the local time zone. You can use the feature “Time zones” on our website (see member page below at right) to verify the local time.
10. Send Flowers
- As a man, show your appreciation by sending a bouquet of flowers. Flowers are a wonderful language that is understood in many countries.
- Get advice about what flowers would be appropriate in another country or culture, i.e. in Russia yellow roses mean farewell, red roses express love.
- Please check our Website for our Local Flower services.
11. Learn more about another country and its culture
- If you have found a new friend from another country, show your respect and admiration and learn more about the place of your new friend.
- You may find a lot of information on the internet or a good travel guide.
- Gain information about location and climate, people, history and customs.
- Learn about the holidays and send your congratulations for special events
12. Time to meet in person
The day will come when you wish to meet in person and you may ask for the right timing. Trust yourself. Go with your instincts. Remember that you are in control when it comes to taking an online relationship offline.
- Take time to plan your meeting carefully, learn about the culture, language, and customs. This will make you feel more comfortable in another country.
- Surprise your new friend with little gift.
- Relax, be confident and yourself. Be open to other people and the people you meet.
- Be attentive and discuss the dress code before you meet for a date: there's nothing more embarrassing than dressing down when they've dressed up.
- If you travel thousand of kilometers to meet your friend, plan for enough time. Make sure that you will enjoy your journey even if your date does not meet your expectations.
- Don’t leave all plans and arrangements to your friend, prepare yourself and plan your journey as a nice holiday event.
- Check out our Website if we offer assistance from a local partner at your destination.
13. You have found your special person!
Today thousands of happy couples have met through internet dating and enjoy there marriages and families! If you found that special person through our service, we are very interested to hear from you and to congratulate you! Please contact us and tell us about your experience. If you wish to share your story to encourage others, please send us your testimonial!
14. Protect your Privacy and Safety
Important hint: We strongly recommend to read our advice to protect your Privacy and Safety!
Your DatingWalk Team